Classy Layered Dip
Want to wow everyone at your next family party? Try the Classy Layered Dip recipe for a punch of flavor and spices.
Here’s what you’ll need for Classy Layered Dip:
- 1 jar of Balsamic Black Bean Dip
- 1 jar of Aztec Salsa
- 1 jar of Spinach Avocado Dip
- 1 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
Here’s how to make it:
- Make 1/2 inch layer with Balsamic Black Bean Dip on bottom of serving dish.
- Combine softened cream cheese and Avocado dip
- Spoon mixture to create another 1/2 inch to 1 inch layer over bean dip.
- Spoon 1 inch layer of Aztec Salsa on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese and green onions.
- Serve with chips, chilled.
Eat & Enjoy!
Trackback from your site.