Creamy Aztec Dip
The Creamy Aztec Dip recipe combines our signature salsa featuring roasted corn and black beans with cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and cheddar cheese into an amazing dip.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Creamy Aztec Dip:
- 1 jar of Aztec Salsa
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 8 oz. container of sour cream
- 1 envelope of favorite taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments
- Stir every 30 seconds.
- Continue to heat in increments until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Serve warm with chips.
Eat & Enjoy!
Trackback from your site.