Queso Macaroni & Cheese
Turning your boring macaroni and cheese dinner into something special is simple with this quick gourmet recipe. All it takes is queso and a few ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Queso Macaroni and Cheese:
- 1 12 oz. jar of Queso Completo
- 1 1lb package of your favorite pasta
- 1 8 oz. bar of melted cream cheese
- 1 small drained can of rotel tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Add Queso Completo, melted cream cheese, and rotel tomatoes, then stir until mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Eat & Enjoy!
Trackback from your site.