Classy Stuffed Mushrooms
The Classy Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is a tasty and easy to make gourmet treat to die for. It combines our Spinach Artichoke Dip with mushrooms, cream cheese, bacon, and parmesan.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Classy Stuffed Mushrooms:
- 1 jar of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 24 crimini or white button mushrooms
- 1 8 oz package of melted cream cheese
- 8 slices of chopped cooked bacon (optional)
- parmesan cheese for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Combine Spinach Artichoke Dip, melted cream cheese and bacon (optional).
- Generously spoon mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place filled mushrooms in greased dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Eat & Enjoy!
Trackback from your site.